Where can I find your store?
We have many stores in Parth, you can find our full list here
How can I contact you?
If you have any queries, you can contact us at email@example.com
You can also come in store and meet our friendly staff members who can answer questions.
How do I return an online order?
Tony Barlow Menswear is committed to complying with the applicable legislation, including the Australian Consumer Law and this returns policy does not exclude or limit your rights under the applicable legislation.
CHANGE OF MIND
We pride ourselves on our quality and fit at Tony Barlow Menswear. If you are unhappy with your online purchase for any reason or you have simply changed your mind, we will happily offer you an exchange or refund on the conditions the garment:
- Has all original tags attached
- Has not been worn, used, washed or damaged
- Is returned with a copy of the receipt
- Is returned with a Return Form provided by our Returns Officer
- Is returned within 14 days of invoice date (after which garments will not be accepted)
- Unless faulty, sale items canONLY be exchanged and not refunded.
RETURNING A GARMENT
- Check if it has been 14 days since the invoice date.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out the Returns Form provided by the Returns Officer.
- Ensure that:
- All original tags are attached
- The garment has not been worn, used, washed, or damaged
- The Returns Form and receipt are included
- Post garment to Head Office.
- Allow two weeks for the exchange or refund to process.
My size is not available online.
We are so sorry to hear that!
Even if your size is not currently in stock in our online store, you can always visit our stores to see if they are carrying the size you are after.
You can call the stores ahead of time if you would like.
Their contact information can be found here